3D/2D CAD Draftsman | PVelite & CAESAR 2 data entry
(User last online: 1 day ago)
I'm a AutoCAD mechanical designer and draftsman with a background in mechanical engineering (ongoing) and work experience in piping, metallic structures and pressure vessels.
My goal is to maintain a holistic approach in problem-solving with an interdisciplinary approach.
Take the list of my competences below as a general guide, but if you want to work with me for something outside the list, do not hesitate to contact me.
### I can:
- Model any kind of geometries from a draft.
- Design and model piping arrangements (CADWorx).
- Design and model pressure vessels.
- Design and model metallic structures.
- Design for different manufacturing techniques
- Sheet metal fabrication
- 3D printing
- Work with ***pointclouds***.
- Reverse engineering.
- Model considering the context and location.
- Compile, process and edit pointclouds.
- Generate documentation (2D blueprints, reports, etc...).
- Model for presentations and conferences. (Navisworks)
- Generate PVelite models as data-entry
- Solve designs of pressure vessels in PVelite with supervision.
- Model piping arrangements for stress analysis in CAESAR 2 as data-entry.