Civil Engineering concepts and design plans ( I'm a License Professional Engineer in the State of California)
(User last online: more than 1 month ago)
1. Performed sewer and stormdrain shed calculations and solved construction problems encountered in the field.
2. Prepared feasibility cost estimates using pre-engineering exhibits and excel spreadsheets.
3. Designed subdivision improvement plans which included utility distribution systems(water, sewer and stormdrain),
roadway, erosion, water quality basin design and site grading to comply with Design Standards.
4. Produced preliminary cost estimates and bid packages.
5. Drafted in AutoCAD to layout roadways, create utility alignments, plan & profile sheets and plot plans for
6. Create and Design Plot Plans for New Subdivisions
7. Create Civil Engineering Exhibits